Strawberry Spring Salad
Serving size: 6-8 servings
- SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 10 oz. greens of choice
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled & sliced
- ¾ cup feta or goat cheese
- 4 clementines, peeled & separated
- ¾ cup pistachios, shelled & coarsely chopped
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3-4 clementines, juice & zest
- 1 large lemon, juice & zest
- 2 ½ Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. fine sea salt
- Toss lettuce, strawberries, clementines, and cranberries together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine 4 Tbsp. clementine juice and 2 tsp. zest, and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. zest, honey, mustard and sea salt in your food processor. Blend until smooth, then slowly add oil to the mixture on low. Do not over blend.
- Divide salad into 6 servings, add dressing, pistachios and cheese if desired to each individual plate.
Nutrition per serving: 320 calories, 26 g carbohydrates, 15 mg cholesterol, 22 g fat, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein, 240 mg sodium, 19 g sugar.
Recipe from: chelseasmessyapron.com