Sweet Potato Chips
Serving size: 2 servings
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil melted or olive oil
- Dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Set aside two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Peel the skin off of the sweet potato and slice it into thin, even slices. A mandolin works great for this.
- Place the sweet potato slices on the baking sheet, do not overlap.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each slice with a small amount of oil.
- Sprinkle oiled slices with sea salt. Bake for 2-3 hours or until crispy. Turn off oven and let chips sit for 5 minutes. Do not overcook, oven times may vary.
Nutrition per serving: 116 calories, 13 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein, 113 mg sodium, 3 g sugar.
Recipe from: mywholefoodlife.com