Tropical Avocado Salsa
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced, fresh or canned in 100% juice
- 1/2 cup mango, diced, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 ripe, avocado, large, diced, pit & peeled removed
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- In a medium bowl, add diced tomato, jalapeno, pineapple, mango, onion, salt, and mix to combine.
- Add avocado and lime juice, mixing gently.
- Chill and serve or serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips or add as a topping to grilled fish or chicken.
Nutrition per serving: 97 calories, 14 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein, 297 mg sodium, 8 g sugar.
Recipe from: avocadocentral.com