Vietnamese Peanut-Free Dipping Sauce
Serving size: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter or other allergy safe nut butter
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos or 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce optional, adjust to taste
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 3-4 tbsp. hot water
- In a small bowl combine seed/nut butter, lime juice, coconut aminos, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce, and garlic until smooth.
- Add the hot water, one tablespoon at a time and stir until desired consistency is reached. Use to top rice noodles or as a dip for vegetables.
Nutrition per serving: 120 calories, 9 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein, 160 mg sodium, 6 g sugar.
Recipe from: nutfreewok.com