Winter Citrus Salad
Serving size: 4 servings
- 16 oz. arugula or mixed greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced or sectioned
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl add greens, and top with orange slices, pomegranate seeds, almonds, shallots and fennel.
- Whisk orange juice, vinegar, and olive oil in a small bowl, then pour over the salad and toss. Serve immediately
Nutrition per serving: 230 calories, 26 g carbohydrates, 13 g fat, 8 g fiber, 6 g protein, 125 mg sodium, 14 g sugar.
Recipe from: weelicious.com